Thursday, July 14, 2016

F & D

Have you felt like life's on a pause? Ever felt like walking away from life, and from God? Have you thought of ending your life but have no guts to do it? Have you felt like you don't want to read the bible or pray? Ever wanted to hide your head in the sand? How about running away to a place where there's no people, or at least no one who knows you? Have you felt cheated, frustrated, disappointed? Ever asked why life has dealt you a bad deck of cards? Have you gone on silent mode?

I have.

But, all my negative thoughts would not stand against the enemy that I deal with in my clinical practice - cancer. I'm glad I am a cancer doctor. Maybe God made me one, so that I don't end up in a permanent state of disarray. He loves me. That I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment